A dry and easy-soluble, two component mineral fertilizer for professional use.
Add Base A + Base B separately into your water reservoir with lukewarm water (22°C)
Keep the water in motion for optimal dissolution
1 tbsp. (tablespoon/ 15-ml), 1 tsp. (teaspoon/ 5-ml)
- Vegetative stage: Start adding 1 tbsp. to 100 Liter water (or EC 1.0)
- Transition stage: Gradually increase the dosages by 1 tsp. per week
- Flowering stage: Add 2 tbsp. to 10 Liter water
Vegetative stage: 500gr. to 3000 Liter water
Flowering stage: 1kg. to 3000 Liter waterView Feed Charts
Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container. Protect material from direct sunlight. KEEP AWAY FROM: heat sources. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs. Store away from incompatible materials.
Prepare your own concentrate (1:100)
A complete and good nutritional solution is essential for precision cultivation. Gold Label Dry Soluble contains the best soluble fertilizers, excellent for producing your own complete and stable concentrated solution, suitable for automatic insertion into irrigation systems
- VEG: Dissolve 500 gr. Base B Dry Soluble to 30 Liter of hot-warm water (+40⁰C)
- BLOOM: Dissolve 1 kg. Base B Dry Soluble to 30 Liter of hot-warm water (+40⁰C)
- Stir well and enduring for good dissolution
Instructions of use:
- Mix Concentrated Base A + Concentrated Base B, separately into the irrigation system.
- Dosage: 30 Liter to 3000 Liter of water, or to desired EC.
Certified professional hydroponic nutrients.